Investiture of Water (5e)
Investiture of Water
6th Level Transmutation
- Casting Time: 1 Action
- Range: Self
- Components: VS
- Duration: Concentration, up to 10 Minutes
Until the spell ends, water drips from the caster’s body and they stand in a small pool of water. The casters gains the following benefits:
- They are Resistant to Fire and Acid
- The caster may breath underwater and may Swim their normal Movement speed.
- The caster may use their Action to raise a mist that creates Light or Heavy Obscurement as the caster choose (Reaction to change).
- The caster may use their Action to transform themselves into water, fluid and amorphous. They have a Speed of 20, and are Immune to Melee or Missile damage in this form. They may not cast spells in this form.